Veterans Health Administration
VA Travel Nurse Corps (TNC) Interim Staffing Program - Application Information
Welcome to the VA Travel Nurse Corps! We are looking for the very best Registered Nurses to join our health care team in caring for America's Veterans. VA travel nursing provides you the flexibility you desire for travel and meets the needs of VA Medical Centers for additional nurses. Travel nurse assignments are available at requesting VA Medical Centers in the United States and Puerto Rico.
It is our goal to bring outstanding nurses to the VA Travel Nurse Corps and make your journey a professionally rewarding experience!
- Graduation from a CCNE (www.aacn.nche.edu/Accreditation/) or ACEN (www.acenursing.us/accreditedprograms/programSearch.htm) accredited school.
- US Citizenship
- One current year of successful nursing practice
- Submit complete application package in USAJobs, https://www.usajobs.gov/.
Note: Prior LPN experience:
- LPN License information must be included on application.
- Provide evidence or references regarding successful LPN practice.
We would like to thank you for your interest in the VA Travel Nurse Corps program. Should you have any questions at any time, do not hesitate to contact the VA Travel Nurse Corps Nurse Recruiter at 1-602-626-5611. It is our goal to bring outstanding nurses to the VA Travel Nurse Corps Interim Staffing Program!