Skip to Content
Learn what the PACT Act means for your VA benefits

VA Hiring Fair - Certified Nursing Assistants

To register, please email

Federal Benefits plus:

  • $5,000 sign-on bonus to highly qualified candidates. Must remain in the position 2 years.

On the spot interviews & job offers!

CNA positions include:

  • Community Living Center
  • Med-Surg
  • Spinal Cord Injury

Must bring:

  • Completed application
  • Resume
  • Unofficial transcripts
  • 3 references - 1 from current supervisor (phone number and email)
  • Proof of COVID-19 vaccination
  • 2 forms of government-issued ID (names must match)

Acceptable ID forms:

During identity proofing, the applicant shall be required to provide two forms of identity source documents in original form. The identity source documents shall be bound to that applicant and shall be neither expired nor cancelled. If the two identity source documents bear different names, evidence of a formal name change shall be provided. The primary identity source document shall be one of the following forms of identification:

− a U.S. Passport or a U.S. Passport Card;
− a Permanent Resident Card or an Alien Registration Receipt Card (Form I-551);
− a foreign passport;
− an Employment Authorization Document that contains a photograph (Form I-766);
− a Driver's license or an ID card issued by a state or possession of the United States provided it
contains a photograph;
− a U.S. Military ID card;
− a U.S. Military dependent's ID card; or
− a PIV Card.

The secondary identity source document may be from the list above, but cannot be of the same type as the primary identity source document.9 The secondary identity source document may also be one of the following:

− a U.S. Social Security Card issued by the Social Security Administration;
− an original or certified copy of a birth certificate issued by a state, county, municipal
authority, possession, or outlying possession of the United States bearing an official seal;
− an ID card issued by a federal, state, or local government agency or entity, provided it
contains a photograph;
− a voter's registration card;
− a U.S. Coast Guard Merchant Mariner Card;
− a Certificate of U.S. Citizenship (Form N-560 or N-561);
− a Certificate of Naturalization (Form N-550 or N-570);
− a U.S. Citizen ID Card (Form I-197);

See more events