This page provides resources and information to help you navigate VA’s programs, services, and benefits. If you have any questions, please send an email to ICARE@va.gov.
- VA Welcome Kit — Whether you’re just getting out of the service or you’ve been a civilian for years now, the VA Welcome Kit can help guide you to the benefits and services you’ve earned.
- Apply to VA Healthcare — his guide will help you apply for VA health care, which includes regular checkups, prescriptions, and access to specialists, such as cardiologists, gynecologists, and mental health providers.
- File a Claim for Disability — VA disability compensation (pay) offers a monthly tax-free payment to Veterans who got sick or injured while serving in the military and to Veterans whose service made an existing condition worse.
- COVID-19 Vaccines Information — We’re working closely with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and other federal partners to provide COVID-19 vaccines to eligible Veterans, spouses, and caregivers.
- VAntage Point — The official blog of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs.
- #VetResources — Sign up for the weekly newsletter or visit us on Twitter