Addictive Disorders Treatment Program (ADTP)
The Addictive Disorders Treatment Program (ADTP) is a comprehensive, multidisciplinary program of recovery for veterans with substance use disorders and co-occurring mental health disorders. ADTP utilizes evidence-based treatments offered in individual, couples, family & group settings.
ADTP offers treatment at the Madison based Rockford clinic.
ADTP offers treatment at the following Madison based CBOCs via telehealth or video:
- Beaver Dam
ADTP / Substance Abuse Disorders (SUD) Services:
- Individual and Group Therapy
- Couples/Family Therapy
- Medication Assisted Therapy (Suboxone, Naltrexone, Acamprostate, etc.)
- Outpatient Detoxification Services
- Inpatient Consultation Services
- Psychological Evaluation
- Case Management Services
- Co-occurring Substance use and Mental health Treatments