COVID-19/Flu Vaccines and Boosters
This site provides up-to-date information on when and where you can receive your COVID-19 vaccine and booster and your flu vaccine. We continue to encourage all eligible individuals to get vaccinated.
VA Maine is offering COVID-19 vaccines and Boosters to:
- All Veterans, their spouses and caregivers over the age of 18 in accordance with CDC guidelines:
- Guidance for Primary Shots: COVID-19 Vaccines for Specific Groups of People | CDC
- Guidance for Booster Shots: COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Shots | CDC
- Learn more about COVID-19 booster shots in VA.
- If you don’t receive care at VA, we encourage you to pre-register online at least 1 hour before you go to a walk-in clinic. This will save you time when you arrive. Sign up to get a COVID-19 vaccine at VA
Flu and COVID Booster shots are now being offered at our drive-thru clinics listed below.
**Please make sure to bring your CDC COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card when arriving for your booster!**
All VA Maine locations are offering COVID vaccines by appointment. Please call 207-623-8411 x7490 to schedule an appointment.
|Location||Caribou (Flu)||Dates||September 30th||Time||10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.|
|Location||Togus (COVID/Flu)||Dates||October 1st and 15th||Time||7:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.|
|Location||Portland (COVID/Flu)||Dates||October 1st and 15th||Time||9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.|
|Location||Lewiston (COVID/Flu)||Dates||October 1st and 15th||Time||9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.|
|Location||Bangor (COVID/Flu)||Dates||October 1st and 15th||Time||9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.|
|Location||Calais (Flu)||Dates||October 1st and 15th||Time||8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.|
|Location||Rumford (Flu)||Dates||October 14th||Time||10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.|
No-Cost VA Flu Shots for Eligible Veterans
Getting a flu shot protects you, your family and your community. If available, you can also safely receive your COVID Booster at the same time you get a flu shot – one visit, two vaccines.
Other options for getting your flu shot:
• At an existing face-to-face appointment beginning the week of 9/26/2022.
• By appointment only, starting the week of 10/17/2022 for a COVID or Flu vaccine, please call 207-623-8411 x-7490 to schedule.
Flu Shots in Your Community:
Get a no-cost flu shot at a community provider in VA’s network.
Learn more about the flu vaccine by visiting: