Navigation, Advocacy, and Community Engagement (NACE)
Federal Recovery Coordination Program (FRCP)
The FRCP provides support for the recovery, rehabilitation and reintegration of severely injured, ill or wounded service members and Veterans.
MyVA Community Model
The MyVA Communities model enables Veteran advocates, service providers, Veterans, and stakeholders to have a voice in identifying their community goals and work to improve service delivery for Veterans, Service members, and their families.
DoD/VA Interagency Care Coordination Committee (IC3)
IC3: Working together to implement a standard model for interagency coordination of complex care, benefits, and services in order to support Service members, Veterans and their families.
Welcome to the Navigation, Advocacy, and Community Engagement (NACE) internet site!
Our goal is to support an excellent Veteran Experience through enterprise level navigation, advocacy, and community engagement.
- The Federal Recovery Coordination Program (FRCP)
The FRCP provides support for the recovery, rehabilitation and reintegration of severely injured, ill or wounded Service members and Veterans.
- Office of Interagency Care and Benefits Coordination
- The Interagency Care & Benefits Coordination (ICBC) program office supports the Interagency Care Coordination Committee (IC3) that enables collaboration across national initiatives between Department of Defense (DoD), Veterans Health Administration (VHA), and Veterans Benefits Administration (VBA).
- The IC3 effort is supported by ICBC to assist with a more seamless transition process for Service members/Veterans who require complex care coordination from military service to civilian life.
- The Executive Secretariat shares information and collaborates with internal and external DoD/VA partners to ensure the IC3 efforts are communicated, promoted, and implemented throughout DoD/VA.
- ICBC sets the stage for communication amongst various workgroups who are comprised of DoD/VA partners to build relationships, address shared challenges, and effectively communicate IC3 goals to better serve Service members/Veterans.
- Veterans Experience and Community Engagement
Veterans Experience is about creating new capabilities in VA to transform processes and services across the organization to make every contact Veterans and their families have with VA:
- Effective, Veterans get what they need
- Easy, Veterans receive services effortlessly, and
- Full of positive Emotion, so Veterans feel good about the experience, whether in-person, by phone, online or by mail.