Office of Enterprise Integration (OEI)
VA MISSION Act
The VA MISSION Act of 2018 will strengthen and improve VA’s ability to deliver health care, fulfilling the President’s commitment to help Veterans live a healthy and fulfilling life. It was signed into law by the President on June 6, 2018.
VA Strategic Plan
The VA Strategic Plan for 2018-2024 established our enduring principles: people-centric, results-driven, and forward-looking.
OEI’s mission is to orchestrate and lead the continuous improvement of Veterans and employee experience through effective enterprise integration.
National Center for Veterans Analysis and Statistics
Develops statistical analyses and reports on a broad range of topics, disseminates Veteran data and statistics, and develops estimates and projections on Veteran populations.
Welcome to Office of Enterprise Integration
Building Strategy, Measuring Progress, and Delivering Results
Mission: The Office of Enterprise Integration strengthens the operational capabilities of the Department of Veterans Affairs executing across its Administrations and Offices.
Vision: Optimize the Department’s resources including human capital, processes and technology to anticipate and rapidly adapt to the needs of our nation's Veterans their families and caregivers.
Who we are: OEI’s service areas provide complementary capabilities to enhance VA’s operations, inform decision making and policy, and integrate initiatives within the Department and with other agencies.
What We Do
- Planning and Performance Management: leads the Department’s strategic future foresight and assessment; coordinates business strategy development; integrates mission requirements; conducts forward-thinking strategic planning to address long-range issues; and ensures integration of business requirements and aligning the planning and execution activities of the Department’s programs and initiatives.
- Data Governance and Analytics: provides predictive analysis, actuarial services, and data-driven forecasting to inform decision-making and serves as the authoritative clearinghouse for the collection, analysis, and dissemination of statistics about Veterans and VA programs.
- Policy and Interagency Collaboration: provides policy management, research and support functions for VA while leading collaboration efforts with federal agencies and other stakeholders.
- Modernization: reforms Department operations to reflect leading practices leveraging technology and process changes and drives successful outcomes for enterprise initiatives.
- VA Innovation Center (VIC): focuses on innovation initiatives enabled by MISSION Act, Sec. 152., and exploring opportunities to maximize VA assets. VIC program initiatives are designed to enable MISSION Act implementation. Portfolio activities are interdependent, integrate efforts and maximize impact.