OIG Hotline FAR Reporting Instructions
Please submit your disclosure by mail and include the following information:
- Name and business contact information
- Alternative contact information
- Certification that you are authorized to act on behalf of the organization
- Whether the company is prime or subprime
- Contract number, and, number for all underlying task orders, blanket purchase agreements, purchase orders, or other related procurement documents relating to VA.
- The contracting officer’s name and facility for each VA awarded contract, task order, purchase order, or blanket purchase agreement.
- Agency name, and contracting officer’s name and phone number if contract was awarded by another agency
- A detailed description of the facts and circumstances surrounding the reported activities, including the evidence forming the basis of this report, the names of the individuals involved, dates, location, how the matter was discovered, potential witness and their involvement, and any corrective action taken by the company.
Mail your disclosure to:
VA Inspector General Hotline (53H)
810 Vermont Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20420