Charles Whitman Pharm.D.
PGY2 resident 2021-22
VA Oklahoma City health care
Charles Whitman, Pharm.D.
- Hometown: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Education: University of Oklahoma
- Practice area of interest: Infectious Diseases
- Hobbies: Cooking, working out, and travelling
- Why the Oklahoma City VA? When researching into the Infectious Diseases program offered here, I was fascinated by the antimicrobial stewardship program and the role of the resident in assisting with stewardship. Now that I have been here, I feel that my Infectious Diseases knowledge and stewardship skills have vastly developed. In addition, I appreciate the support I receive from my preceptors and the ID team.