Office of Procurement, Acquisition and Logistics (OPAL)
Transportation and Relocation Services - General Freight Program
This page is for VA Transportation Service Providers ONLY. VA employees please see our intranet page (vaww.va.gov/opal/lss/freight.asp).
The VA Transportation and Logistics Center, a Division of Office of Acquisition and Logistics, is responsible for managing freight shipments for all VA activities. Typical shipments are for transporting new or used vehicles, construction equipment, furniture, station property, VA-owned trailers/containers, laboratory moves, office moves, personnel records, medical records, and medical supplies and equipment used in direct and indirect patient care to sites inside the Continental United States, and between CONUS and Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and internationally to and from Guam, Manila, South Korea, Germany and many other international origins or destinations. To participate in the VA General Freight Transportation Services Program read the VA Tender of Service (TOS) regulations and then submit the documentation indicated under Freight TSP Qualification Documentation.
Submit the Freight TSP Qualification Documents and Certificates of Liability Insurance to:
Office of Acquisitions and Logistics
Traffic Manager (003A3B1) Room 763
810 Vermont Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20420
Send an email to email@example.com with any questions or clarifications.
- How to Submit Freight Rates to VATLC
- VA Form 0744 Uniform Tender of Rates and Charges - User Fillable
- LTL Rate Tender Data Sheet (updated 02/17/2021)
- Truckload Rate Tender Data Sheet (updated 02/17/2021)
- TSP Certification of Eligibility - Form Letter 049-3
- TSP Letter of Intent - Form Letter 049-2
- Include a current Certificate of Liability Insurance for cargo (minimum $100,000 for LTL shipments and $250,000 for truckload shipments) and general liability.
- New VA Carrier Setup Checklist
- VA 744 VA Tender Checklist