Office of Procurement, Acquisition and Logistics (OPAL)
Electronic Acceptance of FSS Offers/Proposals
|Tel: (708) 786-7737||Fax: (708) firstname.lastname@example.org||Contacts||Survey|
Accepting only offers/proposals electronically we are able to:
- Simplify the documentation & promote electronic completion of all forms;
- Eliminate the costs of printing & shipping a complete copy of the required documentation;
- Accelerate the receipt & assignment of your proposal to an assigned contract specialist; and
- Promote a more efficient & timely review of your proposal
There are some things to consider when submitting an electronic offer:
- Be sure that you are using the most recent solicitation forms. We will only accept proposals submitted using the most current forms. Forms will be good for up to 90 days from the date of publication of the new solicitation. After this 90 day grace period all outdated proposals will be returned without further action. Check out the VA Schedules page to determine the solicitation version you should be using!
- All electronic offers must be emailed to email@example.com with the subject line FSS - Offer - Schedule ID - 1 of # (e.g. FSS - Offer - 65 II A - 1 of 4). This email address serves as the central portal for processing new offers, therefore any offers that do not include this reference may be misdirected and thereby the review & evaluation of your offer may be delayed.
Electronic Submission Logistics
|Email Component||Information Requirement|
|TO Email Addressfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Subject Line||FSS - Offer - Schedule ID - Company Name - 1 of # (Example: FSS - Offer - 65 II A - ABC Medical - 1 of 4)|
If your submission is larger than 5mb you can:
|Documentation||Your proposal should be completed using a word processor – all of the solicitation documents are locked allowing you to complete the required form fields. All documents requiring a signature must be printed, signed by the required authority, scanned & submitted with your electronic proposal. These documents include, but are not limited to:
It is important that you review the required information for submitting a complete proposal. If we do not receive all required documentation we may return your offer package without further consideration.
Your email should include:
- Your company name, address, & contact information
- Offer point of contact name, address, & contact information
- Schedule ID
- Total number of emails required for your submission
Note that dissemination of information that is privileged, confidential, or otherwise protected will be limited to only authorized Government personnel and will not be shared with non-authorized users.
Accepting electronic offers is a big leap for us and for you. We are excited about the new process, but understand that there may be some kinks that we need to iron out. Don’t hesitate to contact the FSS Help Desk if you have any issues.
Be sure to keep a copy of your proposal for your records. We also recommend that you follow up with the VA FSS Offer Help Desk to ensure that we received all of your offer documentation!
We are excited to accept electronic offers and look forward to working with you to refine the process!