Office of Procurement, Acquisition and Logistics (OPAL)
Price List Requirements
|Tel: (708) 786-7737||Fax: (708) email@example.com||Contacts||Survey|
Schedule Price List Requirements
As a VA Schedule contractor it is your responsibility to ensure the integrity and accuracy of the information provided in each of these required price lists. Inclusion of incorrect information may constitute sufficient cause for cancellation (552.212–4, Termination for Cause) and/or application of other remedies as provided by law, including monetary recovery.
Price List Clauses
- I–FSS–597 GSA Advantage!
- I–FSS–599 Electronic Commerce – FACNET
- I–FSS–600 Contract Price Lists
- 552.238–71 Submission and Distribution of Authorized FSS Schedule Pricelists
- 552.238-81 Modifications (Federal Supply Schedule)
Authorized FSS Paper Price List (I–FSS–600, 552.243–72)
- Cover page
- Labor categories & pricing
- Volume discounts
- Geographic coverage
- Prompt payment terms
- Foreign items offered
- Awarded item descriptions & pricing
- Discounts from list price & statements of net pricing
- Maximum & minimum order requirements ($)
- Points of production
- Acceptance of Government purchase card
- Delivery terms & expedited delivery
*See I–FSS–600(b)(3)(ii) for a complete listing of all required components.
- Initial FSS Price List: must be submitted to CS for approval within 30 days after contract award.
- FSS Price List Amendments: after successful execution of a contract modification you must publish a sequentially numbered supplement identifying the effective date(s) of such supplements.
- Within 15 workdays after the effective date of each modification –OR–
- As a quarterly supplement provided within 15 workdays from the last day of the calendar quarter
- Distribution of the Price List: at a minimum, you must distribute the supplement to the ordering activities that previously received a copy of the initial paper price list.
…as a marketing tool
Don’t miss out on the marketing aspects of your Authorized FSS Paper Price List! A well designed and user–friendly document will help your firm stand out amongst the competition and engage your customers.– It is easy to forget to update this price list after contract modification.– Not only are you required to update this document within 30 days of contract modification, but an up–to–date price list helps keep your customers informed of changes to your contract making them more apt to order from you.
Online Price Lists (I–FSS–597; I–FSS–599; 552.243–72)
Contract Catalog Search Tool
Updated daily, the Contract Catalog Search Tool (CCST) is the most comprehensive online listing of all current healthcare related equipment, supplies, and pharmaceutical products available via contract vehicles managed by the National Acquisition Center, including the Federal Supply Schedule and National Contract services.
- Contract Awards & Product Additions (Additions Tab)
- Complete all data fields including SIN, catalog number, product description, FSS price. These must read the same as they do under your contract. Deviations will result in your submission being returned without further consideration.
- The description should be a true description of the item. Ensuring that the description includes a thorough explanation of the item and quantity will help customers find your products.
- Other Contract Modifications (Changes Tab)
- Complete all relevant fields to capture the changes to your contract (i.e. product deletions, description changes, and price changes).
- Never alter the “Index” column.
- Delete all rows that are not affected by the change.
After your contract is awarded, or your modification is approved, your assigned CO will send you an Excel spreadsheet exported from the NAC–CM database. You must complete and return to your CO within 30 workdays of contract award or modification. All fields are required.
GSA Advantage! is the premier online catalog, information, and ordering system for use by federal Government agencies. Users can quickly search, compare, and order products and services available under VA & GSA Schedule contracts.
After contract award, you must register your contract with the GSA Vendor Support Center. Once you complete the registration process you will receive a unique password — you must use this password to upload your electronic contract catalog via the Schedule Input Program (SIP). Your CO will check your submission for consistency between the electronic file and the written contract. After verification, your electronic file will be posted to GSA Advantage!.
- Within 6 months after contract award.
- Within 30 days after contract modification
Contractors offering products that require a prescription are not required to manage a GSA Advantage! price list.