Office of Procurement, Acquisition and Logistics (OPAL)
IFF & Sales Reports
|VA Sales Desk||VA Sales Reporting System||Survey|
Clause 552.238-74, Industrial Funding Fee and Sales Reporting requires that FSS contractors submit, quarterly, the dollar value (in U.S. dollars and rounded to the nearest whole dollar) for all sales under the contract during the preceding 3-month period, to include any partial month. This process is currently completed on-line through the VA Sales Reporting System.
There are no additional fees or charges associated with this system.
Sales reports and IFF payments are due immediately following the completion of each quarter of the Government fiscal year. Any partial month is to be considered as one (1) month for reporting purposes.
If sales reports and IFF payments are not reported and paid within 60 days of the end of the quarter, the report and payment due is delinquent and constitutes a contract debt to the United States Government and could result in cancellation of the contract pursuant to contract clause 552.238-73 Cancellation.
Quarter 1 (Oct-Dec)
- Begin entering sales on January 2, submit IFF
- After February 28, sales are delinquent and contract is subject to immediate cancellation
Quarter 2 (Jan-Mar)
- Begin entering sales on April 2, submit IFF
- After May 31, sales are delinquent and contract is subject to immediate cancellation
Quarter 3 (Apr-Jun)
- Begin entering sales on July 2, submit IFF
- After August 31, sales are delinquent and contract is subject to immediate cancellation
Quarter 4 (Jul-Sep)
- Begin entering sales on October 2, submit IFF
- After November 30, sales are delinquent and contract is subject to immediate cancellation
When you first access this system, you will need to click “Register” in the upper left-hand corner of the page and complete all required fields. Once you have submitted your registration information, your account will be routed to our office for verification and activation. We will send a notice informing you when the account has been activated. At that time, you will be able to submit your quarterly sales information along with electronic payment for any Industrial Funding Fee (IFF) funds due.
You should register in the VA Sales Reporting System at the beginning of the Government fiscal year quarter following the quarter that your contract becomes effective. You are not eligible to register in the sales portal prior to that time. The table below identifies when you can register in the portal.
|For contract award date of Oct - Nov - Dec||Register on January 2|
|For contract award date of Jan - Feb - Mar||Register on April 2|
|For contract award date of Apr - May - Jun||Register on July 2|
|For contract award date of Jul - Aug - Sep||Register on October 2|
Username: Your username will be your contract number without the dash: V797D-1234X should be entered as V797D1234X. Contracts numbered in our new format should be entered as: 36F79718D5678.
Password: Your password is CASE SENSITIVE and cannot exceed 14 characters.
We recommend that you create a strong password, including lowercase and uppercase letters, numbers, and special characters.
If you forget or misplace your password you must use the “Forgot Password” function of the sales portal to reset it. FSS does not have access to your password and is unable to reset it for you.
On 11/16/2019, GSA implemented a new security feature. The Sales Portal one-time security code (OTSC) will transmit to the email address of the person currently registered in the Sales Portal. The person logging into the Sales Portal must be the same person designated as the Vendor Sales Contact within our FSS database.
Vendors may submit their IFF payment through the VA Sales Reporting System.
- $0 sales for reporting period: You must still log into the sales portal and enter $0.
- Reportable sales: Include all sales made to the VA, other Government agencies, state & local governments, as well as sales made through the prime vendor program, direct-to-patient distribution, and DoD distribution and pricing agreements.
- Additional information about getting started with the VA Sales Portal and making payments is available in the online user guides.
Direct all IFF and sales reporting questions to the VA Sales Desk.