Office of Procurement, Acquisition and Logistics (OPAL)
Schedule 621 II Medical Laboratory Testing & Analysis Services
|Tel: (708) firstname.lastname@example.org||Contacts||Survey|
Federal Supply Schedule Medical Laboratory Testing and Analysis Service contracts are awarded for anatomic pathology, clinical chemistry, cytogenetics, cytology, clinical drugs of abuse and toxicology, endocrinology, hematology, hemostasis, immunology, microbiology, organ or disease oriented panels, pharmacogenetics/pharmacogenomics, serology, and urinalysis.
Product/Service Code (PSC) – The PSC for the 621 II solicitation is Q301.
Special Item Numbers – Access a comprehensive listing of the special item numbers under the 621 II solicitation.
Maximum Order Threshold – The Contractor is not obligated to honor any order for a combination of items in excess of:
|Special Item Number (SIN)||Maximum Order Threshold|
North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) Codes and Business Size Determination – The following NAICS codes and size standards apply under the 621 II Solicitation:
|NAICS Code||Description||Small Business Size Standard|
|621511||Medical Laboratories||$35 million|
The 621 II Medical Laboratory Testing & Analysis Services Schedule solicitation (RFP-797-FSS-04-0001-R3) is available for download. Please note, SAM.gov remains the official source for government contract opportunities; however, due to some technical issues, we are temporarily posting our solicitation files on each VA FSS Schedule web page. Please note this link will only be active while the SAM issues persist.
It is recommended that you retain a copy of the solicitation and your proposal for your records. Offerors and contractors are held accountable and responsible for complying with all of the provisions and clauses located in the solicitation document.
The Solicitation Package – The list below outlines the documents that comprise the current 621 II Solicitation package (RFP-797-FSS-04-0001-R3), including the specific elements which make up a complete solicitation proposal package. It is essential that all required elements are accurate, current, and complete – incomplete or incorrect submissions may be returned without further consideration and could greatly lengthen the processing time of your proposal. Please consult our Electronic Acceptance of FSS Offers/Proposals web page for proper submission protocol.
- Doc 01 - Solicitation Document
- Doc 01a - Solicitation Attachment – Wage Determinations
- Doc 02 - Vendor Response Document (Return with offer)
- Doc 03 - Pricelist Proposal Preparation (Excel Spreadsheet) (Return with offer)
- Doc 04 - Overseas Delivery Response Document (Optional)
- Amendment 0001 – Issued 9/10/2018 (Return with offer)
- Amendment 0002 – Issued 3/29/2020 (Return with offer)
- Amendment 0003 – Issued 9/20/2019 (Return with offer)
- Amendment 0004 – Issued 3/27/2020 (Return with offer)
- Amendment 0005 – Issued 12/30/2020 (Return with offer)
- Amendment 0006 – Issued 11/27/2021 (Return with offer)
- Services Schedules
- Prospective Contractor
- Getting on Schedule
- Managing a VA Schedule Contract
- Request for Modification (RFM) Process
- Modification Forms