Office of Procurement, Acquisition and Logistics (OPAL)
Schedule 621 I Professional & Allied Healthcare Staffing Servicesok
|Tel: (708) 786-7737||Fax: (708) firstname.lastname@example.org||Contacts||Survey|
September 2017 – Important Notice: If you are an existing 621I vendor, read an important notice regarding contract extensions under the 621I schedule.
Federal Supply Schedule Professional & Allied Healthcare Staffing Service contracts are awarded for physicians, audiologists, EMT paramedics, dental related services, respiratory therapy, physical/recreational therapy, perfusionist, occupational therapy, licensed practical/vocational nurse, medical/nurse assistant, cytotechnologist, kinesiotherapist, orthotist/prosthetist, ophthalmic services, genetic counselor, clinical laboratory science services, counseling related services, dietitian/nutritionist, surgical technologist, radiologic technology services, certified pharmacy technician, certified registered nurse anesthetist, nurse practitioner, dosimetrist, general clinical technologist, chiropractor, certified/licensed midwife, electroneurdiagnostic technologist, and physicist.
Special Item Numbers– Access a comprehensive listing of the special item numbers under the 621 I Schedule.
Federal Supply Codes (FSC)– The FSC Class(es)/Product Code(s) for the 621 I Schedule include:
- Q – Medical Services
Maximum Order Threshold–Contractors are not obligated to honor any order for a combination of items in excess of:
|Special Item Number (SIN)||Maximum Order Threshold|
|621-001 –> 621-099||$1,000,000|
Note for Ordering Activities: When issuing a task order against Federal Supply Schedule 621 I, Professional & Allied Health Care Services, the ordering activity must ensure compliance with VHA Directive 0710, dated October 11, 2018, entitled VHA Personnel Security and Suitability Program and obtain the appropriate background clearances.
Note for Contractors: The ordering facility/contracting officer should not request bid submissions that contain “all inclusive rates.” Contractors must return orders that identify an “all inclusive rate” or that exceed the “not to exceed” rate, to the ordering activity.
Service Contract Labor Standards– The McNamara-O’Hara Service Contract Act applies to contracts whose principal purpose is to furnish services through the use of service employees. The SCA requires contractors and subcontractors performing Federal service contracts in excess of $2,500 to observe minimum wages, fringe benefits, and other employment standards.
- FY18 Wage Determinations for 621I in Full Text
- U.S. Department of Labor (DOL) Service Contract Act (SCA) Website
- U.S. DOL Regulatory Library
- DOL Service Contract Act Occupation Descriptions
North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) Codes and Business Size Determination– The following NAICS codes and size standards apply under the 621 I Solicitation:
|NAICS Code||Description||Small Business Size Standard|
|561320||Temporary Help Services||$27.5 million|
To obtain a copy of the current 621 I solicitation (RFP-797-FSS-00-0115-R3) please contact the FSS Helpdesk at email@example.com using the subject line “621 I Solicitation Request.”
It is recommended that you retain a copy of the solicitation and your proposal for your records. Offerors and contractors are held accountable and responsible for complying with all of the provisions and clauses located in the solicitation document.
All solicitations submitted under versions other than the current R3 solicitation will be returned without further action.
The Solicitation Package – The list below outlines the documents that comprise the current 621 I solicitation package (RFP-797-FSS-00-0115-R3), including the specific elements which make up a complete solicitation proposal package. It is essential that all required elements are accurate, current, and complete – incomplete or incorrect submissions may be returned without further consideration, and could greatly lengthen the processing time of your proposal.
- Solicitation Document
- Exhibit 1: Special Instructions for Pricing All Services & Contract Data Form (Return with offer)
- Exhibit 2: Technical Proposal Instructions, including sub-factors A, B, C, D (Return with offer)
- Exhibit 3: Price Proposal Attachment (Return with offer)
- Exhibit 4: Recovery Purchasing Participation Election Form (Return with offer)
- Exhibit 5: Small Business Subcontracting Plan (Return with offer for large businesses whose total estimated contract value exceeds $650,000)
- Exhibit 6: Sample FSS Pricelist (Return prior to contract award)
- Exhibit 7: SCA Occupational Index
Required Amendments – In addition to the documents/information required for the solicitation package, you must also submit the Amendments outlined below. Failure to submit all required Amendments may delay the review of your solicitation proposal package.
- 0001– Incorporate FY2009 SCA Wage Determinations
- 0002– Replaces posted solicitations with amended solicitation documents
- 0002– Updates clause 552.238-75 IFF
- 0003– Incorporates E-Verify clause, and changes to corporate experience and CSP requirements
- 0004– Incorporates FY2010 SCA Wage Determinations
- 0005– Incorporates ARRA clause and option form
- 0006– Adds SIN 621-100 and incorporates changes to small business size standards
- 0007– 52.204-10 Reporting Executive Compensation First-Tier Subcontract Awards (July 2010)
- A00008– Incorporates Jobs Act clauses
- A00009– 52.209-2, 52.209-10, Notice of Additional Requirements–Ordering Level, Subcontracting Plan Monitoring and Compliance Notice and Sample Template
- A00010– Skipped
- A00011– Acceptance of eOffers
- A00012– Updates clauses 52.212-3 and 52.212-5
- A00013– Updates clauses 52.212-4, 52.219-9, and 52.238-81
- A00014– Updates SF1449, Small business size standard change, Pathways to Success requirement
- A00015– Corrects clause 52.212-3
- A00016– SCA Wage Determination updates, includes 52.222-41, 52.222-42, and 52.222-43 in full text
- A00017– Corrects clause 52.212-5
- A00018– Service Contract Labor Standards (SCA) Wage Determination updates, updates SF1449, updates Small Business Subcontracting Plan Template, corrects Exhibit 3 (Price Proposal), and adds/updates various clauses.
- Services Schedules
- Prospective Contractor
- Getting on Schedule
- Managing a VA Schedule Contract
- Request for Modification (RFM) Process
- Modification Forms