Office of Procurement, Acquisition and Logistics (OPAL)
Schedule 66 III Cost-Per-Test, Clinical Laboratory Analyzers
|Tel: (708) firstname.lastname@example.org||Contacts||Survey|
Federal Supply Schedule Cost-Per-Test, Clinical Laboratory Analyzer contracts are awarded for clinical immunochemistry analyzers, clinical chemistry analyzers, clinical coagulation analyzers, clinical hemotology analyzers, clinical microbiology analyzers, and clinical urinalysis analyzers.
Special Item Numbers – Access a comprehensive listing of the special item numbers under the 66 III solicitation.
Federal Supply Codes (FSC)– The FSC for the 66 III solicitation is as follows:
- 6630 – Chemical Analysis Instruments
Maximum Order Threshold– The maximum order threshold does not apply to line items awarded under this Schedule program.
North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) Codes and Business Size Determination– The following NAICS code and size standard apply under the 66 III Schedule:
|NAICS Code||Description||Small Business Size Standard|
|334516||Analytical Laboratory Instrument Manufacturing||1000 Employees|
The 66 III solicitation (RFP-797-FSS-03-0001-R1) is available for download. Please note, SAM.gov remains the official source for government contract opportunities; however, due to some technical issues, we are temporarily posting our solicitation files on each VA FSS Schedule web page. Please note this link will only be active while the SAM issues persist.
It is recommended that you retain a copy of the solicitation and your proposal for your records. Offerors and contractors are held accountable and responsible for complying with all of the provisions and clauses located in the solicitation document.
The Solicitation Package – The list below outlines the documents that comprise the current 66 III solicitation package (RFP-797-FSS-03-0001-R1), including the specific elements which make up a complete solicitation proposal package. It is essential that all required elements are accurate, current, and complete – incomplete or incorrect submissions may be returned without further consideration, and could greatly lengthen the processing time of your proposal.
- Solicitation Document
- Exhibit 1: Special Instructions for Proposal Preparation & Contract Data Form (Return with offer)
- Exhibit 2: Technical Proposal Instructions, including sub-factors A, B, C, D, E (Return with offer)
- Exhibit 3: Price Proposal Attachment (Return with offer)
- Exhibit 4: Small Business Subcontracting Plan (Return with offer for large businesses)
- Attachment 1: Overseas Delivery (Return with offer if applicable)
- Attachment 2: Overseas Delivery Pricing (Return with offer if applicable)
- Attachment 3: Recovery Purchasing Participation Election Form (Return with offer)
- Amendment 0001 - Issued 12/28/2010 (Return with offer)
- Amendment 0002 – Issued 12/28/2010 (Return with offer)
- Amendment A00003 - Issued 11/18/2011 (Return with offer)
- Amendment A00004 – Issued 7/24/2012 (Return with offer)
- Amendment A00005 - Issued 10/1/2014 (Return with offer)
- Amendment A00006 – Issued 12/30/2014 (Return with offer)
- Amendment A00007 - Issued 6//15/2015 (Return with offer)
- Amendment A00008 – Issued 9/12/2016 (Return with offer)
- Amendment 00009 – Issued 5/15/2018 (Return with offer)
- Amendment 0010 – Issued 9/10/2018 (Return with offer)
- Amendment 0011 – Issued 9/9/11209 (Return with offer)
- Amendment 0012 – Issued 4/30/2020 (Return with offer)
- Amendment 0013 – Issued 12/30/2020 (Return with offer)
- Services Schedules
- Prospective Contractor
- Getting on Schedule
- Managing a VA Schedule Contract
- Request for Modification (RFM) Process
- Modification Forms