VA » Health Care » Office of Small & Disadvantaged Business Utilization » Events Calendar
Office of Small & Disadvantaged Business Utilization
VA DAP - Office of Inspector General - Fighting Fraud Against Veterans - Virtual Information Session
VA Direct Access Program – Office of Inspector General (OIG) – Fighting Fraud Against Veterans – Virtual Information Session
The U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs – Office of Inspector General (OIG), in collaboration with the Direct Access Program, will host a virtual information session related to fraud reporting.
To learn more and to register for the virtual session, please visit: https://vetbiz.va.gov/events/ and click “VA Direct Access Program – Office of Inspector General (OIG) – Fighting Fraud Against Veterans – Virtual Information Session”.
By participating in this event, attendees will receive:
- An overview of the VA Office of Inspector General
- An overview of the types of fraud that small business could encounter
- Information of how small businesses can report suspected fraud and wrong-doing
Please review the details of the events webpage carefully, prior to registering. As capacity is limited, please register soonest.
If you have questions about the virtual event, please contact the Direct Access Program by e-mail at email@example.com or by phone at 202-461-4694.
About Program Office
Department of Veterans Affairs, Office of Inspector General, Investigative Development Division
To serve veterans and the public by conducting meaningful independent oversight of the Department of Veterans Affairs.
To perform audits, inspections, investigations, and reviews that improve the efficiency, effectiveness, and integrity of the Department of Veterans Affairs’ programs and services.
To achieve this vision, the Office of Inspector General (OIG) will
• identify and prioritize work that will have the greatest impact on the lives of veterans, their families and caregivers, and on VA resources and operations;
• prevent and address fraud and other crimes, waste, and abuse, as well as advance efforts
to hold responsible individuals accountable;
• help ensure eligible veterans and other beneficiaries receive prompt and high-quality health care, services, and benefits by issuing accurate, timely, and objective reports; and
• make meaningful data- and evidence-driven recommendations that enhance VA programs or operations and promote the appropriate use of taxpayer dollars