The VA Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization (OSDBU) is presenting a series of webinars, designed to provide a small business owner with an understanding of what information and services OSDBU provides, and to give a better understanding of what it means to be procurement ready, how to become procurement ready, and how to do business with the VA. Read below to find out more about this webinar:
Procurement Readiness Overview: What does the VA buy? How can your company be a part of the $20+ billion that the VA spends each year? This webinar focuses on what the VA buys, how they buy it, and how VA OSDBU can help your small business get a piece of the pie.
This webinar is designed to provide you, the small business owner, with the exposure and insight on how to increase your contracting participation with the Federal government.
There is no fee to participate. Registration is open:
Additional dates provided below:
- September 4, 201,9 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM (EST)
- September 18, 2019, 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM (EST)
- October 2, 2019, 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM (EST)
- October 16, 2019, 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM (EST)
- October 30, 2019, 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM (EST)
- November 14, 2019, 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM (EST)
- December 10, 2019, 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM (EST)
- December 19, 2019, 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM (EST)
If you have any questions, please contact OSDBU SOC E&T at: OSDBUStratComm@va.gov