The Department of Veterans Affairs (VA), Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization (OSDBU) is presenting a series of webinars designed to provide small business owners with an understanding of the services OSDBU provides. In addition, the series provides attendees with an understanding of what it means to be procurement ready, how to do business with the VA, and how to maximize return on investment (ROI) while attending networking activities. Webinar details below:
Attending Direct Access Program (DAP) Events: Have you attended a VA OSDBU DAP Event in the past? DAP provides Veteran-owned small businesses (VOSB) and other small businesses with direct access to Procurement Decision Makers (PDM) from the Government and the private sector through various types of networking events. Attend this webinar to learn how to make the most of your attendance at a DAP Event.
The webinar is designed to provide you, the small business owner, with information and insights that will help increase your company’s ROI when attending a DAP networking event.
There is no fee to participate. Registration is open:
Additional dates provided below:
- September 10, 2019, 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM (EST)
- September 24, 2019, 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM (EST)
- October 8, 2019, 2019, 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM (EST)
- October 23, 2019, 2019, 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM (EST)
- November 6, 2019, 2019, 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM (EST)
- November 20, 2019, 2019, 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM (EST)
- December 12, 2019, 2019, 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM (EST)
If you have any questions, please contact OSDBU SOC E&T at: OSDBUStratComm@va.gov