The VA Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization (OSDBU) is presenting a series of webinars, designed to provide a small business owner with an understanding of what information and services OSDBU provides, and to give a better understanding of what it means to be procurement ready, how to become procurement ready, and how to do business with the VA. Read below to find out more about this webinar:
Framework for Success: Did you know that focusing on five key areas: Awareness, Risk Mitigation, Access, Procurement Mechanisms, and Performance create a Framework for Success? Join us to find out how these areas prepare you to do business with the VA.
This webinar is designed to provide you, the small business owner, with the exposure and insight on how to increase your contracting participation with the Federal government.
There is no fee to participate. Registration is open:
Additional dates provided below:
- September 5, 201,9 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM (EST)
- September 19, 2019, 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM (EST)
- October 3, 2019, 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM (EST)
- October 17, 2019, 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM (EST)
- November 5, 2019, 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM (EST)
- November 19, 2019, 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM (EST)
- December 11, 2019, 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM (EST)