Veterans can get a FREE flu shot at VA Pittsburgh:
- At scheduled primary care appointments
- At any time in the emergency department at the University Drive campus
- By appointment at any of our five outpatient clinics. To schedule an appointment, call:
- Beaver County VA Clinic, 724-709-6005
- Belmont County VA Clinic, 740-695-9321
- Fayette County VA Clinic, 724-439-4990
- Washington County VA Clinic, 724-250-7790
- Westmoreland County VA Clinic, 724-216-0317
- From community care providers (see details below)
Please note our walk-in flu clinics are closed.
The 2020-21 flu season coincides with the COVID-19 pandemic. Influenza vaccination will reduce the overall burden of respiratory illness within VHA, protect employees and vulnerable Veterans at risk for severe illness, and reduce surges that could threaten the health care system infrastructure.
To get a flu shot from Community Care Providers:
Eligible Veterans can receive their seasonal flu shots at Community Care Network retail pharmacies and urgent care locations. Visit www.va.gov/COMMUNITYCARE/flushot.asp to learn more or www.va.gov/find-locations to find an in-network community provider.
Additional Information and Resources:
VHA Flu Internet Site
Flu Shots – Community Care (for Veterans)
CDC – Key Facts About Seasonal Flu Vaccine
Get your flu shot at a non-VA site?
Call your VA provider or send them a secure message via My HealtheVet with all the details – where, when and type of flu shot.