Caregiver Support Program Virtual Resource Fair
Attend a virtual VA Portland Caregiver Support Program Virtual Resource Fair on June 22 from 11 am - 3 pm. Learn about many related resources for you and your Veteran.
Wed. Jun 22, 2022, 11:00 am – 2:00 pm PT
Caregiver Support Program Presents
Wednesday, June 22, 2022
Online - 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
You’re invited to learn valuable information on:
- Federal benefits
- State benefits, including Oregon Veterans Homes
- Elder Law information covering Medicaid eligibility, estate planning and
- Overview of guardianships/conservatorships
- VA Health benefits: in-home care, respite, adult day care and Veteran
- Directed Care
- Grief and intimacy session
We invite caregivers to meet us in person at the following events where Caregiver Support Program staff and community partners will welcome and answer any questions you may have.
In addition. you can meet VA Portland Caregiver Program staff us at following community based clinics:
- Bend June 21, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Salem June 21, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Vancouver June 21, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Fairview June 23, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- West Linn June 23, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Here is the webex video link for the Virtual Resource Fair:
OR join the Virtual Resource Fair by phone:
1-404-397-1596 USA Toll Number, access code: 2762 016 1766
Contact the Caregiver Support Program Resource Line at 503-273-5210
Learn more about VA Portland's Caregiver Support Program.
Share our event or add to your calendar via Eventbrite.
See more events