COVID-19 vaccines are available by appointment. For questions, please call (401)273-7100 Ext. 13021 If you plan to visit us here at the VA Hospital, please wear an acceptable mask or cloth-face-covering while on the grounds or in the hospital. Please check back often for updates on this policy, but for now, keep the masks on!
The following information updates our current visitation policy during the COVID-19 pandemic:
- Veterans and Visitors will continue to be screened with screening questions and temperature checks.
- All Veterans and visitors need to be masked while at the Medical Center. If you do not have a mask one will be provided.
- Veterans should come to their appointments at the Medical Center alone if possible. If the Veteran needs a caretaker only one the caretaker can attend appointments with the Veteran.
- Children under the age of 18 years are not allowed in the Medical Center.
- Veterans who require care in our facilities may not bring children under the age of 18 into any of our facilities.