Secretary's Center for Strategic Partnerships (SCSP)
Coronavirus FAQs: What Veterans need to know
Get answers to questions you have about coronavirus and how VA is responding.
New Telehealth Video Highlights VA Mental Health Services
In the past year, Sprint, Verizon, T-Mobile, and TracFone have partnered with VA to break down barriers to care. Now, Sprint has released the first video to highlight VA’s TeleMental Health services.
VA and Walmart open new ATLAS site
VA and Walmart cut the ribbon in Asheboro, North Carolina, Dec. 10, for a new VA-led Accessing Telehealth through Local Area Stations (ATLAS) services pilot location.
VA Executive in Charge COVID-19 Message
Backstop, with the Veterans Administration’s Richard Stone — Listen to the April 29, 2020, Podcast with Michael Milken.
Executive Advisor to the Secretary, Strategic Partnerships
We are honored to work side by side with companies and organizations who are committed to providing resources to better serve Veterans who served our nation. Working together on innovative and bold initiatives, we leverage our collective expertise to deliver the best in class services all Veterans deserve. Whether you are a long-time partner or new to the VA, we invite you to engage with us in this exciting mission.
- VA honored with ATA Champion Award for telehealth innovation
- Team Rubicon Delivering Food to At-risk Americans’ Front Doors
- VA Expands Telehealth Services For Veterans Living With Cancer
- VA, Bristol Myers Squibb Foundation deliver cancer care to Veterans via teleoncology
- T-Mobile Stands Strong with U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs as Telehealth Visits Surge 800%
- View all Partnership News »