Secretary's Center for Strategic Partnerships (SCSP)
VA and Walmart open new ATLAS site
VA and Walmart cut the ribbon in Asheboro, North Carolina, Dec. 10, for a new VA-led Accessing Telehealth through Local Area Stations (ATLAS) services pilot location.
Wellbeing in the Workplace
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation, in collaboration with the PREVENTS Executive Order Task Force, along with dozens of companies, signed a pledge to prioritize mental health in the workplace.
ATLAS showcased at U.S. Senate
Together, with our partners Philips, The American Legion, and Veterans of Foreign Wars, we were pleased to showcase ATLAS at the U.S. Senate.
It’s official: Project Atlas launches in Eureka
Atlas telehealth care is available to hundreds of Veterans in Eureka, Montana, thanks to a collaboration between Philips, VFW, and The American Legion.
Executive Advisor to the Secretary, Strategic Partnerships
We are honored to work side by side with companies and organizations who are committed to providing resources to better serve Veterans who served our nation. Working together on innovative and bold initiatives, we leverage our collective expertise to deliver the best in class services all Veterans deserve. Whether you are a long-time partner or new to the VA, we invite you to engage with us in this exciting mission.
- Veterans Affairs improvements have made a positive impact
- After Adding Telehealth in VFW Posts, VHA Now Puts Sites at Walmarts
- VA, Walmart open telehealth locations to serve Veterans in rural areas
- Verizon highlights commitment to VA partnership supporting telehealth in new commercial
- ATLAS debuts at U.S. Senate, demonstrates 'The Future of Health Care'
- View all Partnership News »