Secretary's Center for Strategic Partnerships (SCSP)
ATLAS Site in Virginia Provides Space for Convenient VA Care
VA celebrates the opening of a new ATLAS telehealth site in Springfield, VA. Veteran Alicia Martin speaks to the importance of her patient-centered care in this video.
Take Charge, Know Your Risk for Prostate Cancer
Milton “Trey” Wilborn III and his wife Shawni share experience with aggressive prostate cancer and words of wisdom
Wellbeing in the Workplace - A Practical Guide for Business
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation’s Hiring Our Heroes and the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs partner to help businesses prioritize mental health and emotional wellbeing in the workplace.
Coronavirus FAQs: What Veterans need to know
Get answers to questions you have about coronavirus and how VA is responding.
VA’s Gateway to the Private Sector, Driving Innovation for Veterans
VA Celebrates 75 Years
Backstop, with the Veterans Administration’s Richard Stone — Listen to the April 29, 2020, Podcast with Michael Milken.
Executive Advisor to the Secretary, Strategic Partnerships
We are honored to work side by side with companies and organizations who are committed to providing resources to better serve Veterans who served our nation. Working together on innovative and bold initiatives, we leverage our collective expertise to deliver the best in class services all Veterans deserve. Whether you are a long-time partner or new to the VA, we invite you to engage with us in this exciting mission.
- Rural Arizona latest VA, American Legion telehealth access point
- ATLAS site in Virginia provides space for convenient VA care
- T‑Mobile Brings Ultra Capacity 5G to Miami U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs Hospital
- VA, VFW open telehealth access point in rural Pennsylvania
- Nike donates shoes to VA health care workers during COVID-19 pandemic
- VA bridges digital divide for Veteran with old laptop
- View all Partnership News »