Secretary's Center for Strategic Partnerships (SCSP)
Suicide Prevention Month
We at the VA are committed to Mental Wellness this month, and always. We can’t do it alone and welcome the opportunity for partnerships to help prevent Veteran suicide.
Philips will donate the equipment required to pilot remote telehealth exam rooms at American Legion and VFW posts for Veterans to conduct telehealth sessions.
National television ad places VA partnership and telehealth in prime time
A new commercial featuring Veterans using telehealth began airing on national television this week as a part of a new partnership between T-Mobile* and VA.
Executive Advisor to the Secretary, Strategic Partnerships
We are honored to work side by side with companies and organizations who are committed to providing resources to better serve Veterans who served our nation. Working together on innovative and bold initiatives, we leverage our collective expertise to deliver the best in class services all Veterans deserve. Whether you are a long-time partner or new to the VA, we invite you to engage with us in this exciting mission.
- National television ad places VA partnership and telehealth in prime time
- Navy Veteran among first participants in Pharmacogenetic Testing program for cancer survivors
- VA and Sanford Health join forces to provide free screenings, improve patient care for cancer survivors
- VA hosts national telehealth summit to increase health care access for Veterans
- View all Partnership News »