Secretary's Center for Strategic Partnerships (SCSP)
Take Charge, Know Your Risk for Prostate Cancer
Milton “Trey” Wilborn III and his wife Shawni share experience with aggressive prostate cancer and words of wisdom
Wellbeing in the Workplace - A Practical Guide for Business
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation’s Hiring Our Heroes and the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs partner to help businesses prioritize mental health and emotional wellbeing in the workplace.
Coronavirus FAQs: What Veterans need to know
Get answers to questions you have about coronavirus and how VA is responding.
New Telehealth Video Highlights VA Mental Health Services
In the past year, Sprint, Verizon, T-Mobile, and TracFone have partnered with VA to break down barriers to care. Now, Sprint has released the first video to highlight VA’s TeleMental Health services.
VA Celebrates 75 Years
Backstop, with the Veterans Administration’s Richard Stone — Listen to the April 29, 2020, Podcast with Michael Milken.
Executive Advisor to the Secretary, Strategic Partnerships
We are honored to work side by side with companies and organizations who are committed to providing resources to better serve Veterans who served our nation. Working together on innovative and bold initiatives, we leverage our collective expertise to deliver the best in class services all Veterans deserve. Whether you are a long-time partner or new to the VA, we invite you to engage with us in this exciting mission.
- A Veteran’s Call to Action: Take Charge, Know Your Risk for Prostate Cancer
- NYC bakery donates 2,700 meals to VA hospital
- AT&T added to VA Video Connect telehealth program
- Intel donates 450 laptops to VA for Veterans’ use
- Gratitude from U.S. Dept. of Veterans Affairs for NH PPE effort
- New England Selected for VA Center of Innovation Excellence
- View all Partnership News »