Secretary's Center for Strategic Partnerships (SCSP)
ATLAS showcased at U.S. Senate
Together, with our partners Philips, The American Legion, and Veterans of Foreign Wars, we were pleased to showcase ATLAS at the U.S. Senate.
It’s official: Project Atlas launches in Eureka
Atlas telehealth care is available to hundreds of Veterans in Eureka, Montana, thanks to a collaboration between Philips, VFW, and The American Legion.
National television ad places VA partnership and telehealth in prime time
A new commercial featuring Veterans using telehealth began airing on national television this week as a part of a new partnership between T-Mobile* and VA.
Veterans Crisis Line: Confidential Help for Veterans and Their Families
The Veterans Crisis Line connects Veterans in crisis and their families and friends with qualified, caring Department of Veterans Affairs responders.
Executive Advisor to the Secretary, Strategic Partnerships
We are honored to work side by side with companies and organizations who are committed to providing resources to better serve Veterans who served our nation. Working together on innovative and bold initiatives, we leverage our collective expertise to deliver the best in class services all Veterans deserve. Whether you are a long-time partner or new to the VA, we invite you to engage with us in this exciting mission.
- National television ad places VA partnership and telehealth in prime time
- Navy Veteran among first participants in Pharmacogenetic Testing program for cancer survivors
- VA and Sanford Health join forces to provide free screenings, improve patient care for cancer survivors
- VA hosts national telehealth summit to increase health care access for Veterans
- View all Partnership News »