The daily execution of the program is the responsibility of the Director and Deputy Director of the Personnel Security Adjudication Center (PSAC), North Little Rock, Arkansas. Management oversight of the PSAC is the responsibility of the Director for Personnel Security and Identity Management. The overall guidance and direction comes from the Assistant Secretary for Operations, Security, and Preparedness (OSP).
As a Franchise Fund entity, the PSAC also reports to the Franchise Fund Board of Directors. Significant Board responsibilities include review and approval of the addition and/or deletion of Enterprise Centers, annual budgets, rates, capital projects, and charter revisions.
The PSAC works closely with the Franchise Fund Oversight (FFO) Office. The FFO provides support by directing, reviewing, and analyzing budget formulations, managing overall financial and business planning, and ensuring the Enterprise Center is informed of current trends, policies, and legislation.
Board members are comprised of the following:
Co-Chairpersone, Non-voting Members
- Principal Executive Director, Office of Acquisition, Logistics and Construction
- Assistant Secretary for Management and Chief Financial Officer
Primary Voting Members
- Principal Deputy Assistant Secretary for Management
- Executive Director for Acquisition and Logistics
- Chief Human Capital Officer
- Principal Deputy Assistant for Information and Technology
- VHA Deputy Under Secretary for Health for Operations and Management
- VHA Chief Financial Officer
- VBA Chief Financial Officer
- NCA Chief Financial Officer
Non-Voting Ex Officio Members
- Deputy General Counsel for Legal Policy
- Executive Director for Office of Procurement, Acquisitions, and Logistics
Oversight is provided by the Executive Director, Office of Identity, Credential, and Access Management.