Dalton Drive VA Clinic
Our outpatient clinic provides dental care for those who are eligible. Below, you’ll find our address and hours, parking and transportation information at our Dalton Drive VA Clinic in Clarksville.
Location and contact information
Health services offered here
Click on a service for more details like location, contact, and appointment information.
If you’re eligible for VA dental care, we provide dental screenings, cleanings, X-rays and fillings. We also provide specialty dental procedures like root canal, restorations and dentures.
Contact us to schedule, reschedule, or cancel your appointment. If a referral is required, you’ll need to contact your primary care provider first.
Care we provide at VA Tennessee Valley Healthcare System
If you’re eligible for VA dental care, we offer a full range of quality dental services like:
- Routine exams and teeth cleaning
- Restorative procedures, including fillings and crowns
- Comprehensive surgical care, including extractions (pulling teeth) and oral cancer screening
- Routine and advanced prosthodontic care, including bridges, dentures, and dental implants
- Routine and advanced periodontal care, including root canals, gum treatments, and supporting bone care
- Oral and facial reconstruction surgery to repair damage from traumatic injury or serious illness