Veterans Crisis Line Badge

VA Forms

Where To Send Forms

To ask VA benefit questions or to find the mailing address for VA benefit forms (Compensation, Pension, Education, Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment, Loan Guaranty or Insurance), contact us toll free at 1-800-827-1000 (for the hearing impaired, dial 1-800-829-4833).

To obtain the mailing information for VA medical forms or to find the medical center closest to your home, contact us toll free at 1-877-222-8387.

You can also locate the address of the closest VA regional office or medical center in your telephone book blue pages under "United States Government, Veterans" or you can go to the Internet website: You may contact VA via the internet at

If you are unable to find your form here, you may want to visit:

Please send your comments or questions to