Attention A T users. To access the menus on this page please perform the following steps. 1. Please switch auto forms mode to off. 2. Hit enter to expand a main menu option (Health, Benefits, etc). 3. To enter and activate the submenu links, hit the down arrow. You will now be able to tab or arrow up or down through the submenu options to access/activate the submenu links.
Institute for Learning, Education and Development (ILEAD)
- VHA ILEAD Executive Management Fellowship
- The Institute for Learning, Education and Development (ILEAD) is pleased to announce the Fiscal Year 2024 Executive Management Fellowship (EMF) and external fellowship offered through ILEAD.
- Join our Long-COVID webinars
- The Long-COVID webinar series began in June 2022 to help communicate much of the research coming out regarding these conditions, and the webinar series continues April 5, 2023.
- ILEAD Game-Based Learning module wins award
- VHA’s ILEAD’s game-based learning (GBL) module STROKE – Keep the Brain Alive in 45 was named Best Impact Winner at the 2023 International Meeting on Simulation in Healthcare (IMSH).
- VHA Game-based Learning Module Wins Awards
- ILEAD's Virtual Reality Simulated Delirium Environment (VRSDE) for Geriatrics and Extended Care, win the Innovation and People’s Choice Awards at the Interservice/Industry Training, Simulation and Education Conference.
- GHATP Trainee Application Now Open
- The Institute for Learning, Education and Development (ILEAD) is pleased to announce that the Graduate Healthcare Administrative Training Program (GHATP) trainee recruitment period is now open.
- Game-Based Learning Modules to Compete for Awards
- The Institute for Learning, Education and Development (ILEAD) developed two game-based learning (GBL) training modules that were recently selected to compete for various educational awards at two separate conferences.
- ILEAD- VHA's Learning and Development Organization
- The Institute for Learning, Education and Development (ILEAD) has officially launched as a new and enhanced education program office in VHA, from the reorganization of the legacy VHA EES and legacy HLTI.
- Bystander Intervention Training for Veterans
- As part of a commitment to maintaining a safe, respectful and welcoming environment in every VA facility, VA is pleased to announce the release of Bystander Intervention Training for Veterans.
- ILEAD Supports National Health Efforts
- A wide variety of ILEAD employees provided over 327,000 hours of accredited training hours to VHA staff to support national efforts regarding Whole Health foundational training, for both clinical and non-clinical staff.
- Level I Military Environmental Exposures Training
- To better train those who care for Veterans, VA has partnered with the American College of Preventive Medicine, or ACPM, to offer Level I Certification in Military Environmental Exposures.