Attention A T users. To access the menus on this page please perform the following steps.
1. Please switch auto forms mode to off.
2. Hit enter to expand a main menu option (Health, Benefits, etc).
3. To enter and activate the submenu links, hit the down arrow.
You will now be able to tab or arrow up or down through the submenu options to access/activate the submenu links.
Attention A T users. To access the combo box on this page please perform the following steps.
1. Press the alt key and then the down arrow.
2. Use the up and down arrows to navigate this combo box.
3. Press enter on the item you wish to view. This will take you to the page listed.
The Armed Services Arts Partnership together with The Military Women’s Memorial, are committed to providing service members, veterans, and military family members the opportunity to engage in the art of storytelling, learn together, and build camaraderie along the way. Storytelling is an art form that requires a unique way of observing the world and communicating one’s experiences. At this 3-hour crash course get a taste of storytelling, where you’ll learn how to find, craft, and share your story. No experience necessary! (18+).