Attention A T users. To access the menus on this page please perform the following steps. 1. Please switch auto forms mode to off. 2. Hit enter to expand a main menu option (Health, Benefits, etc). 3. To enter and activate the submenu links, hit the down arrow. You will now be able to tab or arrow up or down through the submenu options to access/activate the submenu links.
Graphic for the Veterans Crisis Line. It reads Veterans Cris Lins 1 800 273 8255 press 1
My healthevet badge

Center for Women Veterans (CWV)

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) - Employment

Freqently Asked Questions Banner


1.  How do I access employment options for women Veterans?

Information regarding Veterans employment in the Federal government can be found at External link to a government website; many Federal jobs are posted at External link to a government website.  The Department of Veterans Affairs website contains specific information regarding Veteran employment.  The Department of Labor External link to a government website has information available specifically for women Veterans.