One-VA Technical Reference Model (TRM) v13.3
|General Information Help File|
The General Information section lists basic information about the technology/standard. Where possible,
hyperlinks are used to connect directly to the source of information. The following table provides a
definition for each element:
||The URL (hyperlink) to the technology/standard website
||A brief description of the technology/standard
||The decision made by the Decision Source. The possible values are:
- Approved - the technology/standard has been approved for general use.
- Approved w/Constraints - the technology/standard can be used within the specified constraints.
- Unapproved - the technology/standard has not been approved for general use. It may only be used
if a waiver has been granted to the project team that wishes to use the technology/standard.
- Unapproved-Divest - the technology/standard has not been approved for general use. It may only
be used if a waiver has been granted to the project team that wishes to use the technology/standard.
The VA has decided to divest itself on the use of the technology/standard. As a result, all projects
currently utilizing the technology/standard must plan to eliminate their use of the technology/standard.
- Prohibited - the technology/standard is not (currently) permitted to be used under any circumstances.
||The constraints associated with the use of the technology/standard
||The justification associated with the technology's/standard's decision and/or constraints
||The VA organizational unit that is the source of the decision
||The specific assessment processes that was conducted to reach a decision
||The date of the Decision for the technology/standard
||The current status of the technology/standard assessment. The possible values
are: Introduced, Analysis Pending, Analysis Completed, and Deferred
||Alternate names for the Technology or Standard that might include common references, abbreviations,
or prior vendor names.
||Identifies how the technology/standard was introduced into the TRM
||The name of the vendor that offers the technology [Applies to technology entries].
If a URL is available, the vendor's name will be a hypertext link