Attention A T users. To access the menus on this page please perform the following steps.
1. Please switch auto forms mode to off.
2. Hit enter to expand a main menu option (Health, Benefits, etc).
3. To enter and activate the submenu links, hit the down arrow.
You will now be able to tab or arrow up or down through the submenu options to access/activate the submenu links.
Office of Media Relations Account List
If you are a Veteran or Veteran's family member and:
- you have a medical emergency, please dial 911
- you are in crisis, please dial, 1-800-273-8255
- you are homeless, or about to become homeless, contact the National Call Center for Homeless Veterans at 1-877-424-3838
- you have a Veterans health, benefits, or national cemeteries inquiry, please dial 1-800-827-1000 or go to the VA customer service web portal.
Consult the contact list from the Veterans Benefits Book
If you are a member of the public wanting to learn more about the Department of Veterans Affairs, please visit us on the web at www.va.gov