National Center for Veterans Analysis and Statistics
A simple and interesting graphical statistics on a variety of topics related to Veterans.
Who We Are and What We Do
We develop statistical analyses and reports on a broad range of topics, operate VA’s data and statistics Web portal to disseminate Veteran data and statistics, and develop estimates and projections on Veteran populations.
We Have Redesigned Our Site!
How did we do? We’d like to hear from you!
Many of our reports are available and updated on VA Open Data
- Unclaimed Veterans Remains
- VA Data Strategy
- VA Spatial Data Strategy in accordance with VA Enterprise Data Stragegy
- VA Facilities by State
- VA Facilities by Congressional District
- Compensation and Pension by County: 2019
- Number of Projected Veterans in 50 States, DC, and PR from 9/30/2019 to 9/30/2021: 2019
- Profile of Veterans: 2017
- VA Statistics at a Glance
- VA Statistics at a Glance Pocket Card
- Veteran Population by State
- Average Expenditures Per Patient by Healthcare Priority Group: FYs 2000-2018
Note: You may need to visit the VA Viewer Software page to view the documents available on this page. To download any of the tables on this page, right click on the associated link and select “Save Target As.” Then, save the document to the location of your choice.