Access your VA life insurance policy online
If you have VA life insurance, find out how to access and manage your policy online.
What you can do when you access your policy
- Check your policy’s status to make sure it’s up to date
- Pay your premium (the amount you pay each month or each year to keep your coverage)
- Find out about your plan and renewal options, depending on which type of plan you have
- Update your beneficiaries (the people you’ve picked to get the money from your policy if you die)
How to access your policy
You can access your policy through our VA life insurance portal if you have one of these policies:
- Veterans Affairs Life Insurance (VALife)—policies that start with a G
- Service-Disabled Veterans Life Insurance (S-DVI)—policies that start with an RH
- Any VA life insurance policy that starts with a V, J, RS, or W
Find your policy through our VA portal
If you have a VGLI policy
You can access your Veterans’ Group Life Insurance (VGLI) policy online through Prudential Insurance Company of America. Prudential works with us to provide VGLI benefits to Veterans.
Find your policy through Prudential
If you have an SGLI or FSGLI policy
You can access your Servicemembers’ Group Life Insurance (SGLI) or Family Servicemembers’ Group Life Insurance (FSGLI) policy online through milConnect. Go to milConnect and select Manage my SGLI.