Attention A T users. To access the menus on this page please perform the following steps.
1. Please switch auto forms mode to off.
2. Hit enter to expand a main menu option (Health, Benefits, etc).
3. To enter and activate the submenu links, hit the down arrow.
You will now be able to tab or arrow up or down through the submenu options to access/activate the submenu links.
Attention A T users. To access the combo box on this page please perform the following steps.
1. Press the alt key and then the down arrow.
2. Use the up and down arrows to navigate this combo box.
3. Press enter on the item you wish to view. This will take you to the page listed.
National Center for Veterans Analysis and Statistics
Quick Facts provide simple and interesting graphical statistics on a variety of topics related to Veterans. These Quick Facts typically come in two forms, a one-page summary ( ) and a multi-page version ( ). All of the graphics displayed on the slideshows of the individual pages on the National Center for Veterans Analysis and Statistics (NCVAS) website are available for download on this page.
Facts related to a variety of other topics on Veterans in the Federal Government.
Veterans by Period of Service and by Children in or Not in the Household
Employment of Veterans in the Federal Government
VA Statistics at a Glance
VA Statistics at a Glance Pocket Card
VA Facilities by State
VA Facilities by Congressional District
Note: You may need to visit the VA Viewer Software page to view the documents available on this page. To download any of the tables on this page, right click on the associated link and select “Save Target As.” Then, save the document to the location of your choice.