Homeless Veteran care
If you are a Veteran who is homeless or at risk of becoming homeless due to financial hardship, unemployment, addiction, depression, or transition from jail, VA Augusta health care can help you. Contact a homeless services care coordinator to get help.
Connect with a care coordinator
If you or someone you know is at risk or experiencing homelessness, there are multiple ways to seek resources. Veterans may walk in to office 3D-104 at VA Augusta’s Uptown Division at 1 Freedom Way in Augusta, Georgia, call 706-733-0188 ext. 26814, or call the National Call Center for Homeless Veterans any time at 1-877-424-3838.
Care we provide at VA Augusta health care
We help Veterans who are homeless or at risk of becoming homeless due to financial hardship, unemployment, addiction, depression, or transition from jail. Contact a VA Augusta homeless services care coordinator to get help with:
- Transitional and permanent housing
- Job training, life skills development, and education
- Support with justice system navigation and community re-entry from jail
- Financial support to prevent homelessness
- Treatment for addiction and depression
- Health and dental care