Cheyenne River VA Clinic
Our outpatient clinic offers mental health care, treatment for post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), and more. Below, you’ll find our address, hours, parking, transportation information, and the other health services we offer at our Cheyenne River Clinic.
Location and contact information
- Everyone must wear a mask and practice physical distancing.
- We may screen you for COVID-19 symptoms at the entrance.
- Approved visitors only. Ask your care team who can visit.
- Ask your team about phone or video appointment options.
Check on Mondays for each facility’s latest guidelines.
- Mon: 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Tue: 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Wed: 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Thu: 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Fri: 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Sat: Closed
- Sun: Closed
Prepare for your visit
Click on a topic for more details.
Wheelchair availability: McLaughlin VA Clinic campus has wheelchairs upon arrival for patients who need them to access the building.
Van services for Veterans
Hours: Individual van schedules vary
We work with Disabled American Veterans and county Veterans Affairs directors to provide transportation for Veterans and authorized caregivers to get to scheduled medical appointments.
Non-DAV van services
Many localities in the region provide other van services to Veterans.
Learn more about DAV and the other van services available in your county
Local transit services
South Dakota Department of Transportation (SDDOT)
Paratransit service (p.r.n. Health Service)
Beneficiary travel benefits include round-trip transportation from your home to the medical center, mileage reimbursement, or special mode transport.