COVID-19 Vaccine and Booster Event - Brockton
Sat. Apr 23, 2022, 9:00 am – 2:00 pm ET
Walk-in COVID-19 vaccine and booster event for Veterans, their spouses and caregivers, and VA employees -- no appointment needed!
VA Brockton Campus
Saturday, April 23
9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Gymnasium, Building 23
940 Belmont Street
IMPORTANT – READ BEFORE ATTENDING
- These clinics are Moderna COVID Vaccine-only. Vaccines, including boosters, provide additional protection against COVID variants and help prevent severe illness and hospitalization.
- Who is eligible? Veterans, their spouses and caregivers, VA employees, and CHAMPVA recipients under the authority of the SAVE LIVES Act -- you must have eligibility established before getting your shot.
- Boosters are for adults whose last Moderna or Pfizer vaccine was more than 5 months ago or 2 months ago for the J&J / Janssen vaccine.
- Additional boosters are now available at least 4 months after receipt of a first booster dose to individuals age 50 and older, those age 18 and older with certain immunocompromise conditions, and those age 18-49 who received the J&J / Janssen vaccine as both their primary series dose and first booster.
- Full 3rd dose is only for immunocompromised individuals.
- More information is available at https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/recommendations/immuno.html
- Walk-in vaccination clinics are first come, first served.
- Screening, approved masks and physical distancing are still required at our facilities.
Here is a link to a flyer for sharing or posting...
See more events