Skip to Content

Billing Issues

Provided below are important numbers you can contact if you have questions or concerns regarding billing.

Do you have billing issues:

VHA billing questions, please call the Health Resource Center at 1- Please have your billing statements from Cheyenne VA to refer to when making this call.

Important Phone Numbers

For Community care questions, Vets can call national community care Call Center  (C4)

For concerns about VHA overpayments or copay bills,  please call the VHA Debt Management at 1-

For concerns about your credit associate with health care bills, please call VA Adverse Credit Helpline at 1-.

Questions about a non VHA health care provider, also known as a Community provider, seeking payment from TriWest, please call Claims Call Center at .

If you have questions about money being taken take out of your pension checks from the VHA, contact the Treasury Offset Program 1-