The Cincinnati VA Medical Center COVID-19 Vaccination Clinic is located at the main campus (3200 Vine Street) on the second floor, room 204. Veterans, Spouses, Caregivers, and Staff can still receive a COVID-19 Vaccination / Booster (Moderna Only).
The Cincinnati VAMC is now offering second boosters to some individuals (with a Moderna COVID-19 vaccine) if you are:
- 50 years of age or older and your first booster dose was at least 4 months ago
- Moderately to severely immune compromised and your first booster dose was at least 4 months ago (for some people, this will be a 5th dose)
- 4 months out from a booster dose and had Johnson and Johnson (Janssen) COVID-19 vaccine for both your initial vaccine and your booster
- We ask that everyone (unless first dose) bring proof of prior COVID-19 vaccinations (can be a photo of a card, screen shot from medical chart, or physical COVID-19 vaccination card
The Cincinnati VAMC has COVID-19 Vaccine (Moderna) available to vaccinate Veterans, Spouses, and Caregivers. We invite you to use one of the following options to receive your vaccination:
- Cincinnati VA Medical Center – Main Campus
3200 Vine Street Second Floor Room 204
Monday-Friday 8am to 3:30pm
No appointment necessary
- Community Based Primary Care Clinics:
Please contact your Community Based Primary Care Clinic for clinic hours and to make an appointment for a Moderna vaccine.
We are also offering all other doses of the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine.
- You are best protected when you are up to date on COVID-19 vaccines!
- If you haven’t had your first booster, you should do it now. Here’s why:
- During the Omicron surge, people who were fully vaccinated were much less likely to get severely ill or die compared to people who were not.
- People who were up-to-date on vaccination (had a booster) were even better protected
- Keeping up to date on COVID-19 vaccines can help you and your family stay healthy
To stay informed about COVID-19 vaccines, visit our national vaccine information page.