Thu. Nov 9, 2023, 10:00 am – 1:00 pm ET
We are proud to announce our upcoming Veterans Day Event, a special tribute to honor and support Veterans in our community. The event will feature an array of activities, educational sessions, and interactive experiences to express gratitude to our esteemed Veterans.
The event will take place Nov. 9, from 10 a.m. – 1 p.m., in Patriot’s Park at the Wm. Jennings Bryan Dorn VAMC campus.
The event will encompass a variety of offerings, including:
- Educational Information: More than 30 healthcare services will be available to provide valuable information and address any queries from attendees.
- Giveaways: Attendees will have the opportunity to receive giveaways and informational materials.
- Yoga Sessions: Relaxation and wellness activities will be conducted, featuring yoga sessions aimed at providing mental and physical relaxation.
- Live Music: The Reggie Sullivan Band
- Guest Speaker: Maj. Gen. Robert D. Harter, Commanding General, 81st Readiness Division, US Army Reserve, will deliver an address honoring our veterans.
This event is designed to celebrate and provide support to our Veterans, offering them an opportunity to engage with numerous healthcare services and participate in various activities.
See more events