Hibbing VA Clinic
About Our Clinic:
Our mission is to provide Veterans readily accessible healthcare by providing primary care, mental health care and specialty care close to their home. We will offer these services with courtesy, compassion, friendliness and concern for you and your family by following Veterans Affairs Customer Service Standards.
Scope of Services:
- Primary Care including chronic disease management, patient education and health promotion
- Tele-Health Care
- Tele-Retinal Services
- Laboratory Services
- X-ray (imaging) services. Your provider may send you to the local facility (hospital) for some radiology services, although there are certain radiology procedures that are only done at the MPLS VA hospital location.
- Women’s Health Care
- OEF/OIF services
- Mental Health Services with on-site staff and telemedicine capability linked to providers in Minneapolis
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
You must be enrolled in the Minneapolis VA Health Care System to receive treatment at this clinic. Enrollment in VA health care is determined annually. Most honorably discharged veterans are eligible for treatment. There may be a co-payment required based on income.
All Veterans are encouraged to enroll in the Veterans Affairs Health Care system. If you would like to receive an application for Health Care Benefits by mail, please call (612) 467-2071 and ask for a 10-10EZ application for health care benefits mailed to you, contact your local County Veterans Service Officer for assistance.
How to Access Care at the Hibbing Community Clinic:
Once you are enrolled and have been accepted, an initial appointment can be made by calling 218-263-1400.
Once you are enrolled and have been accepted in Minneapolis VA system, you may use a Community Clinic nearest to your home.
How to Contact Your County Veterans Service Officer
Although County Veterans Service Officers (CVSO) are not affiliated with VA, they collaborate with VA and other organizations serving Veterans.
- County: Saint Louis
- CVSO: Jamey Johnson, CVSO District #3
- County Website: http://www.stlouiscountymn.gov/ADULTFAMILIES/Adult/VeteranServices.aspx
- Minnesota Association County Veterans Service Officers website: http://www.macvso.org/directory.aspx