Tennessee Valley Healthcare System - Alvin C. York (Murfreesboro) Campus
About the Alvin C. York Campus
The Alvin C. York Campus of the VA Tennessee Valley Healthcare System (TVHS) provides primary care and subspecialty medical, surgical, and psychiatric services to veterans. The campus provides long-term rehabilitation and nursing home care, and serves as a VISN 9 resource for the long-term inpatient care of psychiatric patients. The medical center has a well established primary care program and provides subspecialty care in dermatology, gastroenterology, hematology/oncology, infectious diseases, neurology, pulmonology, nephrology, rheumatology, and sleep evaluation. TVHS is affiliated with the graduate medical education programs of Vanderbilt University School of Medicine and Meharry Medical College.
- Meharry Medical College
- Vanderbilt University School of Medicine
- University of Tennessee
- Middle Tennessee State University
- Learn More About Our Affiliations...
- 347 Authorized Beds
- 245 Long Term Care
Type of Facility
- General Medical and Surgical
- Long-Term Care
- Veterans Community Care Center
- Geriatric Research, Education and Clinical Center (GRECC)
- Community Residential Care Program
- Nursing Home Care Unit
- Hospice Program
- Outpatient Substance Abuse Rehabilitation Program
- Adult Day Health Care Program
- Women's Comprehensive Health Care Center
- Angiography Invasive Studies
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Program
- Mammography Services
- Psychogeriatric Program
- Home Health Care Program
- Sleep Lab Program
- Spinal Cord Injury Support Clinic
- Visual Impairment Services Team
- Audiology/Speech Pathology
- Infectious Disease
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Psychological Testing
- Extended Care Outreach program
- Learn more about our Healthcare Services...
Need More Information?
For more information about the Tennessee Valley Healthcare System, including the locations of our Community Based Outpatient Clinics, please visit our website at www.tennesseevalley.va.gov.