The Erie VAMC and Veterans Leadership Program join forces to bring an all-inclusive Veteran-centric event to Erie featuring FREE services for Veterans and informative resources provided by VA and additional Veteran serving organizations.
Veterans, family members, and caregivers can enjoy a FREE BREAKFAST BUFFET while learning about the many services available to Veterans within our community.
- Erie VA Medical Center Health Care Clinicians (free blood pressure screenings for Veterans eligible for VA care)
- VA Eligibility & Enrollment Representatives
- VA Behavioral Health Clinic Staff
- VA Women’s Health Program
- VA Post-9/11Military2VA
- Whole Health
- Medical Library
- Connected Care
- Food and Nutrition
- Beneficiary Travel Self Service System (BTSSS)
- Voluntary Service
- PACT Act Resources
- Veterans Benefits Administration (VBA) Representatives (Information regarding claims and benefits)
- Erie Vet Center (readjustment counseling to combat Veterans)
Additional Resources and Services
- Community Veteran Service Officers (Assist Veterans in filing claims)
- PA Department of Military and Veterans Affairs
- PA CareerLink
- Soldier On
- Music for Veterans
- American Red Cross
- Senior Health & Wealth Benefits
- Paralyzed Veterans of America
- HANDS Erie
- Clothing Distribution
- and more!
PACT Act Claims - Navigating expanded VA health care
Women's Health Program - Protecting Moms Who Serve Act and Service Act
Behavioral Health - Suicide Prevention and Build Community Coalitions
- Whole Health - Guided Mindfulness Meditation
Enroll for VA Health Care
If you served in the military, you may be eligible for VA health care.
Bring your DD-214 to speak with an eligibility representative.