Fri. Sep 15, 2023, 8:00 am – 12:00 pm ET
In-person in the main hospital, 2nd floor conference rooms (2A, 2B, 2C).
Through the Microsoft TEAMS link below.
Register by phone or email:
814-860-2267 | Katelyn.Duberg@va.gov
Learn about the COMPACT Act – What it covers, how the claims process works, and who to contact.
Additional topics of discussion include:
- Crisis management and suicide prevention education
- Overall roles and benefits of Peer Support Services, and the various programs they support within the VA and local community resources
- Identifying the roles of Peer Specialists in the residential treatment program, and facilitated social outings to increase community integration
- The struggles of ‘Moral Injury’ and how it impacts Veterans, as well as discuss other groups offered through Peer Support Services
Attend via Microsoft TEAMS:
See more events
- Download the Microsoft TEAMS app prior to the event DOWNLOAD HERE.
- On the day of the event, CLICK HERE to join or visit bit.ly/VA-Mental-Health-Summit-2023.
- Please be sure to mute your device upon joining the event.