Mental health care
VA Erie health care operates a comprehensive behavioral health program. We are a regional center of excellence for Veteran-focused mental health care. Ask a care coordinator about treatment options suited to your unique needs.
Care we provide at VA Erie
The Behavioral Health clinic offers both inpatient and outpatient services, including telehealth appointments. We provide consultation, evaluation, and treatment for a variety of issues impacting emotional well-being. Our services include:
- Crisis intervention and suicide prevention
- Homeless Veterans services
- Treatment for addictive disorders, including residential rehabilitation treatment programs
- Veteran employment services
- Veteran justice outreach services
Mental health services are confidential. We will not talk to anyone about information you share unless you give written consent. Under federal law, a few exceptions to this rule exist. If you have questions, please ask your mental health provider.