Skip to Content

About VA Form 22-1990e

Form name: Application for Family Member to Use Transferred Benefits
Related to: Education and training, Family member benefits
Form last updated: March 2023

When to use this form

Use VA Form 22-1990e if both of these are true for you:

  • You’re the dependent of a Veteran or service member
  • The Veteran or service member has already transferred Post-9/11 GI Bill benefits to you

Note: If you use our online tool to apply, be sure you’re signed in as a family member to your own or account to complete this application. We can’t process your application if the Veteran or service member signs in to their account and submits the application for you.

Downloadable PDF

Download VA Form 22-1990e (PDF)

Online tool

You can submit your request online instead of filling out and sending us the paper form.

Go to the online tool