Skip to Content
Your browser is out of date. To use this website, please update your browser or use a different device.
U.S. flag

An official website of the United States government

About VA Form 22-1995

Form name: Request for Change of Program or Place of Training
Related to: Education and training, Service member benefits
Form last updated: September 1, 2021

When to use this form

Use VA Form 22-1995 if you’re:

  • Changing schools or your educational, professional, or vocational goal
  • Returning to active duty and want to receive the same benefits you were receiving as a Veteran

Downloadable PDF

Download VA Form 22-1995 (PDF)

Online tool

You can submit your request online instead of filling out and sending us the paper form.

Last updated: