Skip to Content

About VA Form 26-1880

Form name: Request for a Certificate of Eligibility
Related to: Family member benefits, Housing assistance, Service member benefits
Form last updated: June 23, 2022

When to use this form

Use VA Form 26-1880 to apply for a VA home loan Certificate of Eligibility (COE). You’ll need to bring the COE to your lender to prove that you qualify for a VA home loan. 

Downloadable PDF

Download VA Form 26-1880 (PDF)

Online tool

You can submit your request online instead of filling out and sending us the paper form.

Go to the online tool