VA Finger Lakes Healthcare System Now Scheduling Moderna COVID -19 Booster Shots
November 5, 2021
Rochester , NY — VA Finger Lakes Healthcare System Now Scheduling Moderna COVID -19 Booster Shots
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
November 15, 2021
Contact: Kathleen Hider, Public Affairs
Cell: (585) 330-5720
VA Finger Lakes Healthcare System Now Scheduling
Moderna COVID -19 Booster Shots
VA Finger Lakes Healthcare System is now scheduling MODERNA Booster vaccination appointments.
The vaccine is available to Veterans, their spouses, and caregivers.
If you meet the following criteria (Veterans and Spouse/Caregivers):
- 65 years and older
- Age 18+ who live in long-term care settings
- Age 18+ who have underlying medical conditions
- Age 18+ who work or live-in high-risk settings
- It has been 6 months or more since you received your second dose of the Moderna or Pfizer vaccine series
- If you received a single Janssen (J+J) vaccine over 2 months ago
YOU ARE ELIGIBLE TO RECEIVE A MODERNA BOOSTER AT THIS TIME!
PLEASE CALL TO SCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT TODAY!
• Canandaigua – (585) 393-7401, Option 3
• Rochester – (585) 463-2757, Option 3
• Bath - (607)664-4626